Welcome to the Stitch Goddess Podcast!
Hello and welcome to The Stitch Goddess Podcast, where I will talk about my knitting, sewing and quilting projects. You can find me on Ravelry and Instagram as elissapack.
I wanted to create a podcast for 3 reasons:
- Inspiration : I am continually inspired by the creations of other knitters like Maria Montzka of Stitched in Sweden, Dani of Little Bobbins Knits, Cheryl Temple at Stitchy Bee and Lisa Comfort of Sew Over It.
- Accountability : Having a podcast will help me stay focused on my knitting, sewing and quilting projects, even when I want to procrastinate...
- Joy! I adore yarn and my love for making things has grown over the last year - and I really want to share the happiness and pride in my makes with you!
Regular features of my podcast will include works in progress, finished objects, items from my finished object archive and upcoming projects.
- Little Aussie Hearts Cardigan "Sweeter": Little Hearts Pattern by Maria Montzka, Yarn: Drops Baby Merino in silver gray, Madelinetosh Unicorn Tail in Black Widow
- Navy Herringbone Quilt: Front: Kona white quilting fabric, Navy blue with subtle black lines, Yellow fabric is Atelier Brunette in Dash Lime. Backing fabric is organic cotton Meadow Blossoms (white) Lotus Pond made by Rae for Cloud 9 - very happily sourced from Chelsea at Pink Door Fabrics.
- Lady Grey Socks: pattern by Kerri Blumer (kerriknits), yarn is indie dyer Liv to Dye (livtodye) Luxurious Fingering in Corundum Stone.
Finished Object Archive
- Doris Dress: pattern from Sew Over It, in Atelier Brunette Dash Lime cotton lawn fabric
Works in Progress
- Ronan Cardigan: pattern by Andrea Mowry, knit in Brooklyn Tweed Shelter in Homemade Jam
- Betty Dress: pattern from Sew Over It, in Sailor's Knot cotton lawn fabric